Virtual Solutions Limited (“we”, “us”) is the owner of www.ticketsandinvites.com a website for promoting public and privates events (“Event”, “Events”) for individuals(“Individuals”) and event organisers(“Event Organisers”). Tickets (“Tickets”) and Invites (“Invites”) for Events are sold by event organisers who register on the website to host their events. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of such ticketing agents which may apply to the sale of a Ticket or creation of Invites for a particular Event, by purchasing and/or holding and/or being in possession of a Ticket or Tickets, the holder of the Ticket (“Ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) agrees to and is bound by these terms and conditions (“Ticketing Terms”).
We further encourage you to contact the Venue and/or visit the Venue website and/or the Venue box office for their most recent terms and conditions.
The provisions of these Ticketing Terms are for the benefit of our ticketing agents and purchasers of Tickets and Invites.
All clauses in the Ticketing Terms indicated in BOLD are provisions which limit the risk or liability of Virtual Solutions and constitute an assumption of risk or liability by you, impose an obligation on you to indemnify Virtual Solutions or is an acknowledgement of a fact by you, and are therefore drawn to your attention. You should pay particular attention to such clauses and consider them carefully.
1. Each Ticket you purchase from www.ticketsandinvites.com through an Event Organiser is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat or standing place in relation to the stage, of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances, the terms and conditions of such service providers will apply between it and persons who make use of such products or services.
3. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
4. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of the Event Organiser in advance. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
5. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. All Tickets remain the property of BCI at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from BCI to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by BCI and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
6. The Event Organiser reserves the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
7. If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by the Event Organiser as soon as possible and they will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from them.
8. It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; (ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event. Event dates and times are subject to change. Virtual Solutions is not responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your Tickets timeously or for any Tickets that are lost, stolen or damaged.
9. Ticket cancellation or refund request shall be handled directly with the event organizer
11. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
12.1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of Event Organizers or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket.
12.2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Event Organisers reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of a Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event.
12.3. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of Event Organizers or its agents or any contractors appointed by Virtual Solutions, or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Ticketing Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.
12.4. There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after you exit the gates of a Venue (after entry) and you will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
12.5. The following items are not permitted to be brought into a Venue:
12.5.1. Glass bottles or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects, which could potentially be used as projectiles (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)
12.5.2. Any illegal drugs
12.5.3. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
12.5.4. Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
12.5.5. Any object that could be used to distract, hinder or interfere with any performer, including laser pointers and flashlights
12.5.7. Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer or public address system
12.5.8. Digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device
12.5.9. Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
12.5.10. No animals apart from authorized guide/assistance dogs
12.5.11. Any dangerous goods and any other items by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance
12.5.12. Professional cameras or video recorders
12.5.13. Umbrellas (unless there is an obvious threat of rain), in which case small umbrellas will be permitted but no golf or beach umbrellas
12.5.15. Camping Chairs
12.5.16. Cooler Boxes
12.5.17. Food and refreshments (including soft drinks and alcohol).
12.6. Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event.
12.7. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue.
12.8. The unauthorized use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited.
12.9. Efforts will be made to admit latecomers at an appropriate break in the performance of the Event. Entry will not be permitted if it will disrupt the performance.
13. If you are a disabled person, you are requested to inform the Event Organizer, its agents and contractors will use their reasonable endeavour to accommodate and assist you at the Event, subject to their capacity to do so, and the confines and layout of the Venue facilities.
14. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events may be age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check age restrictions to an Event before purchasing a Ticket. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, a responsible adult must accompany children 14 years of age and under. No children under the age of 3 (three) are allowed to attend an event.
15. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, you consent to being filmed, photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded, and that your name, voice and likeliness may be broadcaster, displayed or distributed (commercial or otherwise) without any compensation being paid to you.
16. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Event Organizers, the management of Virtual Solutions, any agent of Virtual Solutions, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
17. Neither the Venue nor Event Organizers can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
18. You bear the risk of inclement weather.
19. To the fullest extent possible in law, we do not accept liability for and you will have no claim in respect of:
19.1. any errors relating to the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue; or
19.2. the quality of the view from your seat or standing place; or
19.3. the lack of or inadequacy of parking at the Venue; or
19.4. any problems relating to the adequacy of traffic control to and from the Venue; or
19.5. the lack of or inadequacy of food and beverages at the Venue; or
19.6. the quality of sound and lighting at the Event; or
19.7. the quality of any services provided by independent contractors at the Venue.
20. You agree and acknowledge that neither Event nisers nor Virtual Solutions nor any of its agents have guaranteed or made any warranties or representations to you in relation to the accuracy of the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue, the availability of parking at the Venue and/or the adequacy of traffic control to or from the Venue.
21. If any provision of these Ticketing Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforce-ability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Ticketing Terms; or the legality, validity or enforce-ability in any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these Ticketing Terms.
22. No indulgence which Event Organizers or any of its agents and/or contractors (the “Granter”) may grant to you and/or the Ticket holder (the “Grantee”) shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the Granter, who shall not thereby be precluded from exercising any rights against the Grantee which might have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
23. These Ticketing Terms cancel and supersede all prior negotiations and previous agreements, understandings and arrangements, whether written or oral, between you and Event Organisers or any of its agents and/or contractors.
24. These Ticketing Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and/or the Ticket holder and Event Organizers in respect of the subject matter hereof and no addition to or variation or notation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect, unless reduced to writing and signed by the above parties or their duly authorized representatives.
25. These Ticketing Terms shall be governed by Ghanaian Law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ghanaian courts.
26. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
27. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
28. Please note that loud music at Events can damage hearing.
29. The staging of all events is subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
30. When purchasing alcohol at a Venue, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may be asked for proof of age.
31. Official merchandise is only available from Event Organisers, Virtual Solutions and/or outlets within the Venue. Please beware of unofficial traders offering inferior and illegal goods.